Enime Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Empty
PostSubject: Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider   Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Empty15/06/06, 06:26 pm

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph25b3tbSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph25a3va

Bandai Super Imaginative Chogokin line began in 1998 at the height of toys collecting mania. The line was originally design as super details statue figures (similar to US Spawn by McFarlane Toys) with high-end paint job and even die-cast "chogokin" ornament parts. The figures were all sculpted from the reimagined designs of the old 1970's characters created by Mr. Ishinomori. The series debuted with Kikaida characters and then followed with other 70's favorites - Kamen Riders, Robot Detective K and Inazuma. While these were very nice figures, I never had much interested in the statue type action-figures.

The series seem to change direction with the release of Vol.11 Sidecar & Kikaida in 2001. Bandai have decided to add the much needed articulations to the S.I.C series. Also with Vol.13, Bandai began to break with the format and released Masked Rider Kuuga which was a recent modern Rider character, in S.I.C style with changeable armors. The new direction proved to be successful and S.I.C series had became sort of a deluxe collectible line for Masked Rider series.

cheers

Last edited by on 15/06/06, 06:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

PostSubject: Coming Soon!!!   Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Empty15/06/06, 06:36 pm

S.I.C Masked Rider the 1st

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Photo013iv
Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Photo046kj
Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Photo075lq

bounce

Last edited by on 16/06/06, 01:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

PostSubject: Re: Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider   Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Empty15/06/06, 06:59 pm

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Logo016pm

My SIC Collections

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph142de
SIC vol7

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph151fo
SIC vol8

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph161gp
SIC vol9

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph25a6xoSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph25b9zn
SIC vol14

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph26a2xbSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph26b1hv
SIC vol15

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph28b3uhSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph28a0ai
SIC vol17

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph29a2ddSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph29b8rd
SIC vol18

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph31a0ohSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph31b2uh
Limited Edition

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph351dkSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph3524smSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph3511lw
SIC vol23

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph416nkSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph4120shSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph4131hbSuper Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Ph4119jv
SIC vol28

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider   Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Imaginative Chogokin - S.I.C. Masked Rider
Page 1 of 1