Enime Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunslinger Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty25/08/06, 03:15 pm

Gunslinger Girl Gunlingergirl01oy7

Title: Gunslinger Girl
Category: TV
Total: 13 Episodes
Genres: Action, Science-Fiction
Year Published: 2003
Studio: Madhouse Production

Brainwashed girls who do not have any relatives or any place to go are being trained as professional assassins and given mechanical bodies by a so called non-profit welfare organization. They have lost their consciences and do not hesitate to kill at all. They spend their lives smoke stained, covered in gunpowder and blood.

It's a sad story about suffering girls who have lost their past but who still cling to life. After they are brainwashed, they can kill with an innocent face and without any hesitation. They don't think about their deeds nor feel any pity. However, behind their cute disguises, they are destroying themselves and refusing to grow up..'
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
BigO
Chūnin
Chūnin
BigO

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2006-07-10

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty02/09/06, 05:13 pm

Gunslinger Girl, as you will understand if you read any reviews on it, is not what you would expect. Yes this series has cyborg augmented young girls that were created only to be new age weapons, but the anime cliche ends there.
Back to top Go down
Askme
Genin
Genin
Askme

Female Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-07-21

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty02/09/06, 05:14 pm

I found this series impressive, both in terms of action and emotional content. From reading the description, I thought it was either going to be about depression/emotional trauma or some thing kinda perverted, but from the beginning, it went in a completely different direction.

100% Enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty07/09/06, 11:04 am

Gunslinger girl is a good anime overall; however, it has its flaws. As well as having amazing animation and having a really great story. It is awefully slow. Nevertheless, i still watched the anime and ended up liking it a lot. You just need the mind to sit through it.

However, in this anime i found that you had to concentrate. Im not sure if that was just me or if i was tired Smile. The structure of the anime is amazing. Everytime it reveals something, or has a flashback your just like "Wow.."

Overall, this anime is good. But if your into fast paced animes with loads of battles and fightscenes maybe you should look somewhere else. For this anime if not for children.
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
Askme
Genin
Genin
Askme

Female Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-07-21

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty07/09/06, 11:05 am

Well, what can I say? This was an amazing anime. i must admit that not everybody will like the sort of style that it's in. salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl
Page 1 of 1