Enime Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Desert Punk Empty
PostSubject: Desert Punk   Desert Punk Empty21/08/06, 08:03 pm

Desert Punk Desertpunkzg9

Title: Desert Punk (TV)
Rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction, Shounen

Summary:
In the future, Japan is a wasteland. In the Great Kantou Desert, scattered humans eke out a living in the hot sand. Among them, a short-statured man they call "Sunabouzu" makes a living as a bounty hunter. Like a demon of the sand, he seems unbeatable. Yet, like all men, he has a particular weakness for the opposite sex...
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
BigO
Chūnin
Chūnin
BigO

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2006-07-10

Desert Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Punk   Desert Punk Empty02/09/06, 05:05 pm

Desert Punk really took me by suprsie when i first watched it since i thought it would be all serious but in fact its the complete oppisite. This is probably the funniest anime i have seen so far even from the first episode. The desert punk is a farrely unique character and the way he builds his reputation as being the best mercenary. A lot of other characters come in to play that really make the series very cool like the rain spider and "titsmigee" hahah you would have to watch the show to get that one. Also when you watch the oppener to this show it is an anime show because the oppener is with a real person. But all and all this is a very enjoyable anime and its a must see.
Back to top Go down

Desert Punk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enime Board :: .: ANIME :. :: ANIME DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: