Enime Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!   Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty25/08/06, 03:22 pm

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Fullmetalpanic01sx1

Title: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!
Category: TV
Total: 15 Episodes
Genres: Comedy, Novel, School Life
Year Published: 2003
Studio: Kyoto Animation

This second installment of Full Metal Panic follows the manga closely. Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! consists of short episodes chronicling events taking place mostly within the school. It follows a light theme packed with comedy.

School is supposed to be a peaceful study environment. Not anymore... Today is a typical morning with Sagara blowing up Kaname's shoe-locker because he suspected that it had been tampered with. In actual fact, it was only someone leaving a love letter for Kaname...

* There are long episodes (24min long), and short ones (12min).
* Total number of episodes includes two unaired ones, included only as OVAs..
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
Askme
Genin
Genin
Askme

Female Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!   Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty02/09/06, 05:24 pm

This had all of the elements of Full Metal Panic TV that I loved; the wacky comedy and OTT reactions of Sousuke Sagara and the good thing about this is that's all it is ^__^
I wasn't a fan of the more serious elements of FMP, so being treated to this much humour and stupidity all in one go, was the highlight of my week!
I would say you need to watch FMP first, as you need some knowledge of what Sousuke and Chidori are all about, plus when the cast of FMP come for a visit, you might be left wondering what it was all about.
If you want something that will make you laugh until your sides split, then look no further than Fumoffu!
Back to top Go down
BigO
Chūnin
Chūnin
BigO

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!   Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty02/09/06, 05:25 pm

Fumoffu! doesn't really follow the storyline of the original Full Metal Panic! It is more like a side-story of sorts as it focuses on all of Sosuke's mishaps at school and barely even touches the mecha aspect at all. Still, it is quite simply a gem of another color. While personally I did not find the comedy as enjoyable as some others have, it still gives a good chuckle and develops the characters you have come to love after watching Panic!
Back to top Go down
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!   Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty16/03/07, 02:01 pm

Fumoffu is nothing short of hilarious. It made me laugh more than seeing my favourite stand up comedians. Certainly no other anime can compare to the humour Fumoffu is laiden with.

It must be noted that Fumoffu is the 2nd series in the Full Metal Panic line. The first series being geared towards action, and the military life of sagara sousuke. Instead, Fumoffu is a collection of side stories detailing the antics of Sagara Sousuke and Kaname Chidori.

I gave the story a 9, just because I felt I should since it technically doesn't have it's own. It's assuming the viewers have seen the 1st FMP series (which I strongly recommend you do before hand!)

The animation is clean and as detailed as it needs to be. There is no laziness in sight. Everything contributes towards the pure enjoyment Fumoffu gives. With the characters firmly established in series 1, a lack of character development is evident in this series. However, this is not in any way an issue and does not take anything away from the anime.

If you want to be sent into a fit of laughter on several occasions, Fumoffu is an absolute must. Is there anyone out there that doesn't enjoy laughing?
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!   Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!
Page 1 of 1