Enime Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samurai 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Samurai 7 Empty
PostSubject: Samurai 7   Samurai 7 Empty24/08/06, 09:24 pm

Samurai 7 Samurai701py8

Title: Samurai 7
Publisher: Gonzo Digimation
Type of Anime: TV
Genre: Historical Settings, Science-Fiction
Total Episodes: 26 Episodes

Samurai 7 is based on Kurosawa Akira's famous movie, "Seven Samurai".

Far distant future, on a planet that might have been called "Earth", there was a war between samrais who mechanized their bodies. After the long war, people have retrieved a modest peace.

In those days, people in Kanna Village are suffering from the Nobuseri, who are the ruined samurais. After the war ended, they lost their purpose to fight, and they've been robbing the village of their crops and women. Because they don't have any way to fight against them, they have to obey Nobureri's order.

One year, before harvest season, Gisaku, a head of the village, propose that they will hire samrais to protect them from Nobuseri.

Riki, who is a young boy full of energy, Kirara and Komachi, twin priestesses, go to a town to look for samurais to help them....
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
BigO
Chūnin
Chūnin
BigO

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2006-07-10

Samurai 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai 7   Samurai 7 Empty02/09/06, 05:04 pm

Samurai 7 is a classic story of good versus evil, but with much more depth then most would expect. This was an unforgettable ride with plenty of action, adventure and an intriguing story to keep things moving along. There are so many aspects of these series that make it great I really don’t know where to start. I loved this series right from the start, and loved it even more by the time I finished it. Animation, story, sound, and character development are all top notch here. The whole idea of human samurai fighting giant mechanized samurai sounded so intriguing to me, watching that idea be fully realized was even better than I could have imagined. For those of you that are anti-mecha anime I really don’t think you will have a problem with this at all. I can’t say enough good things about this series. I highly recommend everyone check this out.
Back to top Go down
Tomato
Hokage
Hokage
Tomato

Male Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-05-31

Samurai 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai 7   Samurai 7 Empty16/03/07, 01:58 pm

The Original Samurai 7

Samurai 7 01akirakurosawa1954wj4Samurai 7 02akirakurosawa1954dc9Samurai 7 03akirakurosawa1954sz6

In 1954, Kurosawa made foreign film history with Seven Samurai. Everything about this film is just absolutely terrific. The film lasts around 3 1/2 hours, and every minute of it is unbelievable filmmaking. Kurosawa's blend of stellar craft, captivating cinematography, ravishing art direction, and unforgettable characters makes this one of the most intelligent films ever made. The first hour is devoted to devoloping the many four-dimensional characters which inhabit the film throughout. When watching the film, the audiece cares for, trusts, mourns and ultimately believes every single attribute the characters have. Samurai set up the way that many action films are made today; films like Predator and Alien still work within it's boundaries. The battle scenes are terrific and the fast-paced editing is ground-breaking. If people have a problem with subtitles and long movies, then see this and your opinions will change. The sheer filmmaking of Kurosawa will not disappoint. Also see Yojimbo and High & Low.

Is a must see samurai film. applause applause applause
Back to top Go down
https://enimeboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Samurai 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai 7   Samurai 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai 7
Page 1 of 1